Covington Machinery Movers
Newton County is home to many important and locally invested companies. Industries spanning from automotive, food service, recreation, and medical manufacturing. This is why our Covington machinery movers are ecstatic to be able to serve this growing economy for all its heavy equipment moving needs. We relocate single machines and entire plants with our first-class fleet;
- Forklifts 6,000-60,000 pounds
- Carry deck cranes
- Jack and skates
- Modern tractor trailer fleet with capacities up to 100,000 pounds, and we have in house overweight and over dimension permitting.
Safety and Efficiency
Accuwright’ s OSHA high-hazard trained crews take safety seriously. So we are able to boast an industry low incident rate. And this focus on training allows our crews to be safe without sacrificing efficiency and productivity. While we are on the subject of efficiency, our millwrights handle assembly or disassembly of any machine.
In a true turkey machine installation service we provide;
- We pick up you machine at the port or OEM and transport it to your site. Our specialized trailer can move up to 100,000 pounds.
- Once the machine is on site your it is unloaded and uncrated, and in most cases we haul off the crating.
- Our millwright crew will then layout the area to your specification, and if any proprietary anchoring fixtures are required we will install them as well. Short cuts taken in these preparation steps can greatly effect the longevity and accuracy of your equipment.
- Machine placement is usually the easiest part of the project!
- Machine assembly if its modular or broken down for shipment.
- Precision leveling, the final step in insuring a long and accurate service life.
Accuwright will put your mind at ease by providing as single contact for installation from port to production. So you can stay focused on your operations.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for a quote, because we want to assist you on our next project, and quotes are always free!